‘City Break In Athens’ is now LIVE on Amazon, B&N, IBooks and more


citybreakinathens3Donwhite
I’m beyond excited to let you know that my first book City Break In Athens is now available on all major online bookstores. City Break in Athens is a travel guide to the city of Athens, Greece and I worked hard so it becomes the best friend for those who’re planning a trip to our beautiful city.

It’s the first instalment in a travel books series I’m planning to publish under the umbrella of Yia Su!, I brand I founded a few years ago aiming to provide solid advices to travellers to Athens. I’m going to share with you my experiences as I’m taking my first steps into the self-publishing industry in my future posts.

For now all I want to do is take a big breath and enjoy a glass of cold white wine.

So, that’s how it feels to be a published author… (she exhaled exhausted).



City Break in Athens is now available for sale on:

Comments