Halloween Countdown Blitz - Day 12, Snow White's Witch by Jessica Parker
Jessica Parker’s adventures in the written world, have occurred as long as she can remember. Reading stories of dragons, magic, romance and the power of one person, inspired Jessica to write stories of her own. Jessica is currently working on a fairy tale series and the sequel to The Bride Trials
Aside from reading and writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, camping, driving four wheelers, swimming, scuba diving, movies and cooking.
Connect with the Author here:
What if the greatest deception comes from our own heart?
Despite knowing little in expressions of love, Anessa, Queen of the seven covens would set the world on fire if it meant gaining the attentions of Rothe. Despite his past and state of exile, she is determined to remain loyal to the only man to ever claim her love… even if it means stealing the magic mirror of Eventyr.
But when the shocking truth of Rothe’s intention rises to the surface, Anessa realizes that his dark obsessions are far more than she is prepared to forgive. Caught between the pains of betrayal and the need to gather her courage to face the man she once thought she loved, Anessa steels herself to do whatever it takes to see him fail.
Even if it means making the princess Snow White sleep forever.
Can Anessa protect the royal family? Or will her own broken heart prove, once and for all, that it really is as evil as the stories say?
Top Ten List:
1. Family is my ultimate favorite. Everything I do is for them.
2. I could eat Sweet & Sour chicken every day.
3. I'm a sucker for a book with a good romance plotline.
4. My favorite vacations growing up involved camping. Give me trees and mountains I'll be happy.
5. Chocolate, do I need to say more?
6. Books, I have always loved books. Growing up my parents couldn't send me to my room as a punishment because I'd just read.
7. I love scuba diving! The world under the water is amazing.
8. My favorite movie at halloween time is Hocus Pocus. Who doesn't love a story about witches?
9. Fairytales are the stories I'll never have enough of.
10. Star gazing. There is something magical about staring up into the darkness and seeing a fraction of the universe.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page