Valentine Countdown Blitz - Day 14, Strike a Match by Lindzee Armstrong #giveaway
"Lindzee Armstrong is the #1 bestselling author of the No Match for Love series and Sunset Plains Romance series. She's always had a soft spot for love stories. In third grade, she started secretly reading romance novels, hiding the covers so no one would know (because hello, embarrassing!), and dreaming of her own Prince Charming.
She finally met her true love while at college, where she studied history education. They are now happily married and raising twin boys in the Rocky Mountains.
Like any true romantic, Lindzee loves chick flicks, ice cream, and chocolate. She believes in sigh-worthy kisses and happily ever afters, and loves expressing that through her writing."
Connect with the Author here:
When Kate’s abusive husband dies in a house fire, she only feels relief. Eighteen months later, she’s ready to sweep up the fragments of her past and venture back into dating—but this time with the help of a professional matchmaking company. Surely Toujour can succeed where Kate has always failed and find her the perfect man.
Taylor is a firefighter who’s tired of dousing infernos in his personal life. Exhausted from a string of dysfunctional relationships, he turns to Toujour at the prodding of a friend, hoping for an easier path to love. The last thing he expects is to be matched with Kate, the intriguing widow he met on the night her house burned. The problem is, she’s determined to leave behind any connection to that awful night—and Taylor is a very overwhelming connection.
Past relationship fears and old habits threaten to tear them apart before they’ve even begun. Can the ashes of their pasts hold their happily ever after?
Top Ten List:
1. 1. I graduated from college five months before I graduated from high school.
2. I’ve only ever kissed my husband. ☺
3. I was convinced my twin boys were going to be twin girls, and even had the nursery done in pink before I ever got pregnant. (There’s a long story there.)
4. After my husband and I had dated for about three weeks, I said, “So do you see us potentially getting married, or is this just for fun? Because I’m pretty busy and don’t date casually.” Guess it didn’t freak him out too badly because a month later we were engaged, and we’ve been together nine years.
5. I was an only child for thirteen years, then we adopted my sister who is a year younger than me.
6. I wrote my first romance novel when I was about ten. The incredibly beautiful and wealthy couple got married and had fourteen kids, including three sets of twins and two sets of triplets.
7. I love to travel! I’ve visited eleven different countries and about 35 states.
8. When I’m avoiding edits, I shop online. But I’m really cheap, so I rarely buy anything.
9. I strongly dislike nature. Dirt, bugs, unpredictable weather—pass. But I like looking at it from behind a picture window. ☺ Urban settings I love.
10. Rory Gilmore at Chilton was basically me in high school.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page