#BookBast #Giveaway #MeetTheAuthor: 'A Fine Line - The Ancients: Part 2' by J.C.Brennan
War is coming… Is William’s family ready?
The mysterious appearance of a young girl—brutalized and half dead—has thrown the Crew into a heightened state of disquiet. Aurora and her evil pack of Damned have declared war, and William now wonders if, somehow, the seemingly-innocent girl may be employed in some way as a dangerous weapon in the coming battle.
The revelation of an ancient relic may deliver the critical aid the Crew so direly requires. Its newly-discovered power enables William to delve into the strange girl’s memories, but will the answers be too horrifying for the Crew to accept? Along with the newfound strength found in this lost treasure comes a treacherous caveat, and William must decide if all of the gains gifted to his family are worth the precarious risks it demands.
A Fine Line: The Ancients Part II is the continuing story in the A Fine Line series. This third book chronicling the story of William Healthaway and his family—the descendants of an ancient race possessed of powers they are only just learning to control. Fans of historical high drama, with traces of fantasy thrown into the mix, will enjoy this sweeping saga of romance, war, family, death and the supernatural. Enter a world where no one is safe from the wicked clutches of the Damned. Where love, laughter, family and all that is held dear wavers on the knife-edge between life and our eternal slumber.
To purchase books:
A Fine Line: The Ancients (part II):
currently Available at https://www.createspace.com/
A Fine Line: The Ancients (part I):
ebook on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fine-
paperback on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fine-
A Fine Line: The Beginning Can still be purchased at
However the newest edition of this book will be coming out Fall of 2015.
Author site: http://loveme64.wix.com/a-
Ten Facts about the Author
1. I grew up in a very small town in Michigan named Skidway Lake
2. I graduated with honors from High School
3. I won the art scholarship in High School but went into fashion design in College
4. I have three degrees: BAA, MBA, DM/OL (ABD)
5. Published my first Poem in 2009
6. My fist novel was started in 2010 and was based on a dream
7. I moved to Arizona in 2008, first time living out of Michigan
8. I saw the ocean for the first time in my life in 2014
9. My favorite genre to read is horror
10. The very first book I ever read Stephen King's short story college Night shift I was 13
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1661228934114000/