A call for authors who celebrate love and lust

February is the month of love, thanks to St. Valentine’s Day. This year I decided to celebrate love with an open-to-all-authors guest-post extravaganza hosted by “Penny Writes” my book blog (pennybrojacquie.blogspot.com).

I’m planning to post a lot of love-themed articles on my blog and I’d love to promote some romance and erotica authors as well.

 So if you want to be featured on my blog during February, all you have to do is answer to as much questions posted on the form attached. The subject is “Romantic romance or Erotica” and you have to answer to at least two questions to book a guest-post on my blog.

 As soon as your post is published, I’ll send you the url to share and promote to your fans.

 I’d love to hear from you!

http://goo.gl/forms/Nnf3gDtVss

 

Comments